Full-Time MRI/CT Technologist
Job Type Full-Time M-F 8am- 5pm
Location Jefferson City, Missouri
Salary Competitive; Negotiable. Based on years of experience.
The technologist performs diagnostic imaging procedures in Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Bone Density, Fluoroscopy and X-rays to adult and/or pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Performs radiographic imaging examinations.
- Preparing patients, explaining the exam, performing the procedure, completing worksheet and reporting the findings to the radiologist.
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality in accordance with privacy laws (e.g., HIPAA) and facility policies, and procedures.
- Assist with the daily operation of the facility.
- Carry out Quality Assurance protocols and Quality Improvement measures within the facility.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with co-workers, administrators, and members of the health care team.
- High School Diploma or GED
- a 2-year associate’s degree or 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate competence in the specialty areas to be performed.
- R.T.(R), CT, MR certification or eligible to sit for boards within 1 year
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and lifelong learning (Continuing education, staff training, research, or higher education).
- Demonstrate proficiency with computer skills and software programs used for documenting activities and report generation.
Licenses & Certifications
- Graduate of Radiologic Technology program accredited by the American College of Radiology or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Registration by ARRT
- Basic Life Skills/CPR
- Health insurance covered by the employer for the individual employee. Spouse and children extra.
- Dental and Eye Insurance available.
- 401(k) and safe harbor profit sharing plan.
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day)
- PTO for vacations and sick time
- Short and long term disability
- $30/month Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 50% of 4 pairs of scrubs reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursement up to $300/year
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- May be required to travel to other locations (Jefferson City and Osage Beach)
- Lifting, standing, bending, moving patients, supplies and equipment required
- Exposure to radiation, blood borne pathogens, body fluids, processing chemicals and airborne particles
Advanced Radiology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, military service, or any other protected category. We initiate and promote equal employment opportunities.
Patient Relations Team Member
To apply for this position, please send and e-mail with your letter of interest and resume to:
Why Choose Us?
We offer exceptional imaging and procedure quality as well as same day results! We pride ourselves in providing clinically specific, detailed reports, and consultative services.
We conveniently have three Mid-Missouri locations to better serve you with same and next day appointments with weekend and evening availability! We want to make your diagnostic experience as easy as possible!
We are committed to providing convenient, high quality radiology services at a price you can afford (typically about 30% less than a hospital). Get a quote in minutes! Call 573-442-1788!
Call 573-442-1788 To Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Thank you for your interest in Advanced Radiology. We welcome any comments or questions you may have regarding our services.
@ COPYRIGHT 2019